Straight Edges Part 2
I continue to enjoy shaving with a straigh edge razor. A few additional discoveries:
- A sharp razor can shave arm hair without lather or discomfort. If the razor pulls on the hair or fails to cut it, it’s time to sharpen the razor.
- Make sure to use the sharpening tools properly (read the instructions). I tend to use too little water on my waterstone; it should be nicely soaked
- Shaving against the grain hasn’t triggered ingrowth of hair for me (though my hair isn’t very curly).
- Proper illumination can really help when searching for missed patches.
- Proraso After Shave Lotion is excellent.
2020-07-25 10:46 (Last updated: 2020-10-25 10:36)
c7acff2 @ 2020-10-25